CODING Minecraft Virtual Classes
$145.00 – $245.00
Requirement: Modern PC/MAC computer with a webcam and Minecraft JAVA Edition Installed. Choose from a group option below or contact us for auto-debit at (866) 384-5501. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
*Prices shown are Session-based (4, 6, or 8-class packages) Learners Ages 8-14 in this course learn to CODE their own M.O.D.S. (Game Modifications) supported by live TeKniK LABS instructors in a SAFE & COLLABORATIVE Virtual Environment.
- Training with LIVE Instructors with degrees in Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- Access to award-winning CODING Platform to learn while programming over 30 different Game MODS.
- Video tutorials with step-by-step directions to complete challenges and courses.
- Social Interaction with kids from different parts of the world.
- Choose between One-on-one or Group Class setting limited to 6 kids.
- Group Classes can be once or twice a week in Zoom sessions of 75, 90, or 120 minutes long.
- Self-study sessions with special challenges and build your own game.
- Parent WhatsApp Chat Groups for live updates and progress reports.
- Monthly Saturday play-dates where kids share their creations with all students and compete in a friendly setting to win prizes and other rewards.
- Estimated program completion time: 6-8 months.
- Certification awarded at the end of the program.
See What Our Customers Are Saying
Other virtual classes
Looking For a Career?
Do you like to teach programming? We are excited to have people like you. Join our team! We have remote (anywhere in the US) and in-person positions (South Miami: Kendall, Doral, and Homestead areas) available!